Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Matatiele Local Municipality - Matatiele, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 30th ka October 2020
- Matric and National Diploma in Office Management/Administration/Public/Business Management or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' working and relevant experience of which 2 years must be with Local Government Level
- Valid Code B Driving License
Skills & Competencies
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the Local Government sector and applicable Legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency in the use of computers (Microsoft applications)
- Willingness and ability to work over and above call of work and under pressure
- Office management and administration
- Time management, client orientation and customer focus.
- Provide administrative support to the office of the Municipal Manager
- Managing the diary of the Municipal Manager
- Attending to the incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Ensure that documents are signed by the Municipal Manager and distributed to relevant stakeholders
- Provide secretarial services
- Arrange meetings and events for the office, identify venues and issue out invitations to the stakeholders
- Compile Agenda, attendance register and take minutes for meetings
- Make travelling arrangements for the Municipal Manager and the entire department
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned b coin etent authority.
- Please apply fillig in the application for Employment Form obtainable from our website: www.matatiele.gov.za (not Z83 form) or from any of our Municipal Offices (Matatiele, Maluti, Cedarville and from Ward Support Assistants in any of our 26 Wards).
- You must also send your Curriculum Vitae together with certified copies of your qualifications,Identity Document (ID) and Valid Code B Drivingg Licence (where applicaible)
- Failure to submit documents listed above will result in disqualification of applicants;
- Background screening and vetting of qualifications and references will be conducted on shortlisted candidates;
- Proof of canvassing will lead to the disqualification of applicants;
- No faxed, emailed and late applications will be considered;
- Correspondence will be limited with selected applicants;
- TheMunicipality reserves the right not toappoint in respect ofthe advertised posts; and
- All appointments are made according to the Council conditions of service.
- Enquiries should be addressed to the Manager: Human Resources Management, Mr. C.K. Magadla either by email at [email protected] or telephone (039) 737 8134
Download Full Vacancy