Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Bed Bookings Clerk
Life Healthcare - Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 19 ka November 2019
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the allocation of patients to the wards and ensuring that all problems experienced with regard to accommodation is resolved.
- Matric or equivalent
- Hospital bed booking experience is essential.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players.
- Computer proficiency and good typing skills
- Driver’s license
- Working knowledge of COID
- Private booking management
- Management of unregistered new born babies
- Verbal and written communication and presentation
Skills & Competencies
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awarenessBuilding Good working relationships with doctors rooms
- Ensure a culture of quality in our business and operational excellence, cost control and management of outputs.
- Provide a cost effective and efficient support service to the hospital and patients.
- Pursue a culture of positive relationship with doctor’s secretaries, doctors, staff members and medical aid.
- ISO 9001 Compliances
- Assist and contribute in achieving group target for all QMS audits.
- All doctors rooms phoning for beds must be informed that patients must bring ID and Medical aid cards to hospital – documentation of main member and patient.
- Communicate all cases booked to reception.
- Sustaining the sms notification to all doctors for patient admitted.
- Obtain all relevant data and information from theatre on procedures booked for the following day.
- Print census to ensure what beds are available
- Liaise with relevant units and doctors to allocate beds for theater cases and bookings from the doctors rooms in advance.
- Maintaining effective teamwork within the department.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Continuously evaluating and improving current work processes.
- Batandwa Ndzendze