Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Life Healthcare - Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 19 ka November 2019
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial and clinical risks of the patient event by ensuring accurate coding, collection of clinical information and accounts submissions of patient hospitalization to achieve key strategic objectives.
- Grade 12 and computer literacy
- Knowledge of Imeds an Impilo advantageous
- An enthusiastic, motivated, and well organized individual with initiative and able to handle pressure.
- Able to work shifts and overtime as required.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Teamwork essential.
- Prior knowledge and experience of admissions and medical terminology would be advantageous.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound communication
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organizational awareness
- Maintain a well-run, professional and patient focussed admission environment.
- Manage the accuracy of the admission process and the prevention of potential risk factors.
- Synergy ad teamwork – working closely with credit controllers, case managers, reception staff and doctors.
- Liaising with medical aids to obtain authorization for admissions.
- Manage the risk for the hospital by adhering to all related protocols.
- Ensure quality care to all patients is maintained.
- Perform switchboard duties as and when necessary.
- Handling money and receipting.
- Collection of co-payments, private fees when applicable as well as related documentation.
- Performing general administration duties involved in the pre admission of patients.
- Batandwa Ndzendze