Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
King Sabata Dalindyebo Local Municipality - Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 11 ka November 2020
- Grade 12; and Natis Course;
- Diploma in driving Licence Examination.
- Police clearance or finger print required;
- Computer literacy;
- 3 years’ relevant experience; and
- Driving License Code A and EC with PRDP.
- Supervision of the centre in all respect to ensure smooth running of activities;
- Keep abreast with development and new trends related to licensing functions through liaison with Department of Transport Provincially and Nationally;
- Reconcile face value documents and financial statistics reports to ensure re\/enue collected and banking;
- Control and evaluate internal investigation for complaints and corruption reported;
- Responsible for the sectional budget to ensure financial support and to avoid over expenditure; and
- Report on the activities performed by the section to reflect service delivery and revenue collection.
- Applicants should submit their application letters, CV'S and certified copies of their qualifications, academic record, [Matric certificate must also be attached] ID document and Driver's licence [ where applicable].
- The Council reserves the right to appoint or not to appoint any candidate if in its view no suitable candidate could be found.
- Canvassing for appointment to the positions and corroborating proof thereof will result in disqualification of a candidate.
- Faxed and e-mail applications are not accepted.
- Applications received after the closing dateand time and applications without certified copies of documents will strictly not de consicfered.
- KSD Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act, 1998.and applicants from designated groups are encouraged to apply especially women and people with disabilities.
- If you have not been contacted within 30 days after closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Closing date: not later than 16h30 Monday, 11 November 2020.
Download Full Vacancy