Database Clerks (X2 Posts)
Independent Police Investigative Directorate - Various Areas, Nationwide
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 27 ka June 2022
- The Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representatively in terms of race, gender and disability within the Department through the filling of posts.
- Free State
- Western Cape
- Grade 12 with typing as a subject.
- One (1) to two (2) years clerical/administrative experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
Skills & Competencies
- Job knowledge, Communication, Interpersonal relations, flexibility and teamwork.
- Computer skills, language skills, Planning and organizing skills.
- Good verbal and written Communication skills.
- Knowledge of clerical duties and practices as well as the ability to capture data, operating a computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Render general clerical support services: Update case files on the Case Management System.
- Update case developments on the Case Management System.
- Typing of documents, memoranda and reports.
- Follow-up on case developments/ handle routine enquiries with investigators.
- Update manual registers.
- Record keeping/filing of documents.
- Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on applications but must submit Z83 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Applications quoting the correct reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- Received applications using the incorrect application form (old Z83) will not be considered.
- Each application for employment form must be fully completed, signed and initialized by the applicant.
- Failure to sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process.
- A recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as a fully completed initialized a new signed Z83 (Section A, B, C & D are compulsory and section E, F and G are not compulsory if CV it is attached).
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification; it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- Therefore, only shortlisted candidate for the post will be required to submit the documents on or before the date of the interview.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The successful candidate will have to undergo security vetting.
- His / her character should be beyond reproach.
- The appointment is subject to security clearance, verification of qualifications and competency assessment (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- The successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months and will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- The suitable candidate will be selected with the intention of promoting representivity and achieving affirmative action targets as contemplated in the Department’s Employment Equity Plan.
- Free State Ref No: Q9/2022/39
- Western Cape Ref No: Q9/2022/40
- R176 310 per annum (Level 05)
- Mr T Komphela Tel No: 051 406 6800
- Ms N Matintela Tel No: 021 941 4800
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka June 2022