Administration Clerk Ref No: Q9/2022/30
Independent Police Investigative Directorate - Chiselhurst, East London, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 20th ka May 2022
- The Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- It is our intention to promote representatively in terms of race, gender and disability within the Department through the filling of posts.
- A grade 12 certificate.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer, Interpersonal relations, flexibility, teamwork, planning and organizing.
- Render general clerical support services.
- Record, organize, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and date (line function).
- Update registers and statistics.
- Handle routine enquiries.
- Make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles.
- Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as required.
- Keep and maintain the filing system for the component, type letters and /or other correspondence when required.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the component.
- Provide supply chain clerical support services within the component.
- Stock control of office stationery.
- Keep and maintain the asset register of the component.
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component.
- Maintain a leave register for the component.
- Keep and maintain personnel records in the component.
- Keep and maintain the attendance register of the component.
- Arrange travelling and accommodation.
- Provide financial administration support services in the component.
- Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to manager for approval.
- Handle telephone accounts and petty cash for the component.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department accompanied by a fully completed and signed form Z83 and a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The successful candidate will have to undergo security vetting.
- His / her character should be beyond reproach.
- The appointment is subject to security clearance, verification of qualifications and competency assessment (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- R176 310 per annum (Level 05), the successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Ms. N Quvile Tel No: 043 706 6500
Download Full Vacancy
- Ms S Mpotsha Tel No: 043 706 6526
- Post to: Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 9085, East London, 5200
- Hand deliver at: Waverly Office Park, 3 – 33 Phillip Frame Road, Chislehurst, East London.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka May 2022