Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Fort Cox Agriculture and Forestry Training Institute - Middledrift, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | General Work
Closing date yi 15 ka November 2019
- Grade 10
- A recognised Mechanic Trade Test Certificate
- 1 year experience in a Mechanical workshop environment
- Valid driver’s licence Code C1 (10) .
- Install electrical components and systems
- Fault finding and repairs
- Test and calibrate components and systems
- Able to follow manufacturer’s instructions
- Carry out general fleet and farm equipment repairs
- Fort Cox Agriculture and Forestry Training Institute is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
- It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender & disability).
- The candidature of persons whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
- Females and disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are required to submit Fort Cox employment application form which is available in our website: www.fortcox.ac.za, covering letter, a detailed CV with at least three (3) contactable referees, certified copies of required qualifications and a valid ID or Passport.
- All applicants in possession of foreign qualifications must ensure that these are evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and an evaluation certificate must be submitted with the application.
- Failure to comply with the requirements will result in the application being disqualified.
- Candidates requiring additional information should direct their enquiries telephonically to: The HR Manager, Mr Siyabulela Rawula on tel. (040) 653 8033/4/5.
- Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered.
- Should you not receive any response within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Communication will be done only to shortlisted candidates.
- R96 549.00 p.a. (Level 02)