Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Cleaners (2 Posts)
Fort Cox Agriculture and Forestry Training Institute - Middledrift, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | General Work
Closing date yi 15 ka November 2019
- Grade 10
- 2 years’ experience in a commercial cleaning environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mop, scrub and maintain floors
- Wipe, polish and dust
- Empty and clean waste bins
- Clean toilets and replenishment of disposables
- Keep, maintain cleaning material and equipment.
- Fort Cox Agriculture and Forestry Training Institute is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
- It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender & disability).
- The candidature of persons whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
- Females and disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are required to submit Fort Cox employment application form which is available in our website: www.fortcox.ac.za, covering letter, a detailed CV with at least three (3) contactable referees, certified copies of required qualifications and a valid ID or Passport.
- All applicants in possession of foreign qualifications must ensure that these are evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and an evaluation certificate must be submitted with the application.
- Failure to comply with the requirements will result in the application being disqualified.
- Candidates requiring additional information should direct their enquiries telephonically to: The HR Manager, Mr Siyabulela Rawula on tel. (040) 653 8033/4/5.
- Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered.
- Should you not receive any response within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Communication will be done only to shortlisted candidates.
- R96 549.00 p.a. (Level 02)