Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
FNB - Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Customer Service
Closing date yi 10 ka November 2019
- Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Minimum Requirement : NQF 4 Qualification
- 1-2 years related experience
- Relevant Preferred (Ideal) Qualification: NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- FAIS – NO.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Leads identified converted into successful sales
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience
- Accurate processing of all customer financial transactions
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing training specific for role as per eCareers
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.