Faurecia - Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Internship | Engineering
Closing date yi 13 ka April 2021
- The role of a Production Supervisor Graduate is to manage the production performance, personnel issues and the Health, Safety&Environment (HSE) standards of several Autonomous Production Groups (GAP).
- 3-year National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering
- 70% overall achievement on full academic results.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy at Intermediate level essential
- Have a sound understanding of Work study principles and Work measurement tools
- A detail orientated person with analytical abilities and a structured and methodological way.
- Dynamic and proactive behaviour.
- Lead the Quality Cost & Delivery (QCD) Performance for designated groups:
- Direct QCD initiatives: set targets, implement plans, track daily results, make appropriate adjustments in resource planning in order to attain desired results.
- Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the Autonomous Production Unit Manager, Production Supervisors of other shifts, and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and precise action plans.
- Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement methods (5S, TPM, 6M…).
- Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team:
- Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount, ensure the respect of standardised work methods, assure presence on the floor to answer questions or address problems.
- Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team members, foster individual development plans, advise and arrange for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations, etc.
- Ensure that working conditions are fully compliant with Group HSE standards: interfere in production line in case of safety risks and drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomics
- New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry.
- Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility.
- If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 3 ka April 2021