Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Faurecia - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Internship | Engineering
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Your main missions will be to Support the Program Management team.
- Degree/Diploma in engineering or in business administration
- Experience in Automotive sector (car manufacturer/Tier).
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible and dynamic
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Advanced Presentation skills.
- Acquisition process
- Preparation of customer presentations and decision memos;
- Coordinate program activities, set up and follow program master schedule (design, validation, industrialization), monitor progress according Program Management system and milestone deliverables
- Set up structure and coordinate global Engineering Change Management process
- Interact with Core and APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) Team members to establish and support program goals.
- Lead autonomously tasks and subprojects
- Liaise between departments to ensure engineering and quality needs are addressed
- Risk/opportunity analyses by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate action plans
- Assist in ensuring all cross-functional program teams understand their objectives and assignments
- Assist in organization of communications throughout the program lifecycle
- Assist in transition from development centre to production plant
- Contribute to meeting preparation with clients on the economic, timing and technical fields.