Human Resource Practitioner: Performance Management & Dev. System
Eastern Cape Office of the Premier - Bhisho, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 14 ka May 2021
- RE-ADVERTISEMENT: those who previously applied are encouraged to apply.
- National Senior Certificate, NQF level 6 National Diploma/B-degree qualification certificate in Human Resource Management/Public Administration or relevant qualification.
- 2 years’ experience in Performance Management environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of Persal is essential (PERSAL Introduction certificate).
- Must be computer literate.
- Collection of PMDS documents and report on Departmental levels: Coordinate submission of Performance agreements, reviews and annual assessments, Capturing Performance Agreements and Assessments on PERSAL, Compile PMDS Data for statically purpose, Compile and Prepare PMDS reports and submit to Provincial HRD, Prepare the PMDS schedule plan.
- Organisation of committees for moderations: Coordination of Moderation committee meeting for all categories, Document management in terms of validity and quality assurance, Organise the function of moderation committees, Records minutes of moderation committees, Compile submission for approval, Administer the moderation system as part of information and records management.
- Organisation of performance incentives: Cost projections in line with the available budget of the departmental COE, Administer the process of pre-auditing of all incentives to all qualifying employees are implemented. Ensure that performance incentives to all qualifying employees are implemented. Ensure that all employees receive feedback letters on the outcomes of moderation.
- Organisation of PMDS documents for the department: PMDS related reports/documents are managed throughout the year for audit purpose. Ensure that proper filling system is in place.
- Please take note, NO hand delivered applications will be allowed due to COVID 19.
- Applicants can apply using eRecruitment system which is available on www.ecprov.gov.za or email their applications and quote the reference number of the post in the subject of the email applications.
- Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service department or go to www.dpsa.gov.za or www.ecprov.gov.za which must be signed (an unsigned Z83 form will disqualify an application) and should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s), [Matric certificate must also be attached] ID-document and Driver’s license [where applicable].
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of his/her Permanent Residence Permit to his/her application.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- If you have not been contacted within six (6) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Selected candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record check, citizenship verification, financial/asset record check, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification).
- Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of twelve (12) months.
- Misrepresentation in the application documents will result in automatic disqualification and disciplinary action in the event the candidate has already been appointed.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
- Persons with disability and people from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
- Employment equity targets of the department will be adhered to.
- R257 508 per Annum (Level 07)
- Mr. Nkosinathi Loli / Ms Nozuko Mafu/ Ms Nomthandazo Xesha @ 040 609 6182/6432/6248
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 30 ka April 2021