General Assistants/Cleaners X3
Eastern Cape Office of the Premier - Bhisho, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 14 ka May 2021
- Abet or grade 8 or 9 (STD 6 or 7).
- Experience in cleaning offices and office arrangement will be an additional advantage.
- Relevant experience would be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read and write.
- Understand Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Ability to perform routine work tasks and operate cleaning machines.
- Take proper care of the cleaning equipment and machinery used in work areas such as offices, floors walls, windows, furniture and equipment according to cleaning schedule/ work plan.
- Clean floors and offices using vacuum cleaner and other necessary available equipment.
- Clean and dust furniture using necessary and available detergents.
- Able to operate cleaning machines and equipment.
- Empty office dust bins.
- Provide fresh water to the offices every morning.
- Assist in arranging tea when requested to do so.
- To keep the yard clean at all times.
- Report the defects to the Supervisor.
- Please take note, NO hand delivered applications will be allowed due to COVID 19.
- Applicants can apply using eRecruitment system which is available on www.ecprov.gov.za or email their applications and quote the reference number of the post in the subject of the email applications.
- Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service department or go to www.dpsa.gov.za or www.ecprov.gov.za which must be signed (an unsigned Z83 form will disqualify an application) and should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s), [Matric certificate must also be attached] ID-document and Driver’s license [where applicable].
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of his/her Permanent Residence Permit to his/her application.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- If you have not been contacted within six (6) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Selected candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record check, citizenship verification, financial/asset record check, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification).
- Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of twelve (12) months.
- Misrepresentation in the application documents will result in automatic disqualification and disciplinary action in the event the candidate has already been appointed.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
- Persons with disability and people from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
- Employment equity targets of the department will be adhered to.
- R102 534. Per Annum (Level 02)
- Mr. Nkosinathi Loli / Ms Nozuko Mafu/ Ms Nomthandazo Xesha @ 040 609 6182/6432/6248
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 30 ka April 2021