Human Resource Practitioner: Recruitment & Selection Ref No: ECHEALTH/HRP/ FEPH/ARP/13/06/2022
Eastern Cape Department of Health - Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 27 ka June 2022
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for these posts.
- National Senior Certificate, National Diploma (NQF Level 6) as recognised by SAQA in Human Resource Management/ Public Administration coupled with 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
- A valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of public service regulations, the Public Service Act, 1994 (Act 103 of 1994) and other human resource prescripts, regulation, procedures and understanding of different human resources process.
- Basic knowledge of PERSAL Administration function, computer skill, communication skill, sound interpersonal relations, ability to interpret human resource prescript and apply them.
- Ability to work under pressure and be customer focused.
- Facilitate the advertisement of approved funded posts.
- Advertise approved funded posts.
- Obtain selection panel approval from the delegated authority concurrently while advertising.
- Render secretariat support during the recruitment process.
- Ensure that shortlist for posts is approved within 10 working days after closing date of advert.
- Interview for posts within 10 working days after shortlist is finalised.
- Complete background checks (references, preemployment screening, and competency assessment reports for SMS posts).
- Submit selection committee’s recommendations for approval within 10 working days of receiving prescribed documents.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure that 70% of advertised posts are filled within 120 days.
- Obtain reference checks, submit request for pre-employment screening and SAQA verification of qualifications.
- Provide expert advice to line managers on the applicable regulatory framework.
- Ensure adherence to the recruitment policy and associate prescripts and procedures. Implement the recruitment plan.
- Administer appointment, promotion and transfers on PERSAL system.
- Ensure that all the appointments, promotions and transfers are accurately implemented on PERSAL system.
- Update the establishment and report discrepancies. Provide monthly statistics.
- Applications must be posted on the new Z83 Form, a comprehensive CV, indicating three reference persons: Name and Contact Numbers, A relationship with reference, Furthermore, Applicants are only required to submit a Z83 form and a comprehensive CV.
- Communication from the HR of the department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents (copies of Qualifications, Matric certificate, Identity document, Proof of registration, proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen) on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
- Applicants must note that further Personnel Suitability checks will be conducted on shortlisted candidates and that their appointment is subject to the outcome of these checks which include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal record checks.
- Reference checks will be done on nominated candidate(s).
- Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates.
- If you have not been contacted by the Department of Health within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- We thank all applicants for their interest.
- The system is available 24/7 and closes at 23:59 on the closing date.
- To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email to: [email protected] (NB: FOR technical glitches only – No CVs).
- Email with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue.
- Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00-16:30 Monday - Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
- Should you submit your applications/CVs to: [email protected] and not as specified – your application will be regarded as lost and will not be considered.
- Refer all application related enquiries to the specified contact person.
- ECHEALTH/HRP/ FEPH/ARP/13/06/2022
- R261 372 – R307 890 per annum (Level 07)
- Ms S Share Tel No: 046 602 2300
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka June 2022