Human Resource Clerk Ref No: ECHEALTH/HRC-STEH/APL/41/06/2022 (4 Posts)
Eastern Cape Department of Health - Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 27 ka June 2022
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for these posts.
- National Senior Certificate/ NQF level 4 with no experience.
- One (1) year Public service internship programme experience will be given preference.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of PERSAL system.
- Knowledge and understanding of Batho-Pele Principles.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of procedures relating to specific working environment including norms and standards.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures and prescripts.
- Render all PERSAL services including remuneration services.
- Provide recruitment, selection and appointment services.
- Prepare and process service benefits.
- Deal with termination of services and leave management.
- Ensure correct placement of staff and updating of establishment of PERSAL.
- Provide HR Management information system/ PERSAL.
- Make logistic arrangements for interviews for candidates.
- Co-ordinate PMDS.
- Applications must be posted on the new Z83 Form, a comprehensive CV, indicating three reference persons: Name and Contact Numbers, A relationship with reference, Furthermore, Applicants are only required to submit a Z83 form and a comprehensive CV.
- Communication from the HR of the department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents (copies of Qualifications, Matric certificate, Identity document, Proof of registration, proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen) on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
- Applicants must note that further Personnel Suitability checks will be conducted on shortlisted candidates and that their appointment is subject to the outcome of these checks which include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal record checks.
- Reference checks will be done on nominated candidate(s).
- Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates.
- If you have not been contacted by the Department of Health within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- We thank all applicants for their interest.
- The system is available 24/7 and closes at 23:59 on the closing date.
- To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email to: [email protected] (NB: FOR technical glitches only – No CVs).
- Email with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue.
- Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00-16:30 Monday - Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
- Should you submit your applications/CVs to: [email protected] and not as specified – your application will be regarded as lost and will not be considered.
- Refer all application related enquiries to the specified contact person.
- R176 310 – R207 681 per annum (Level 05)
- Mr M Nozaza Tel no: 039 253 5012
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka June 2022