Administration Clerks (32 Posts)
Eastern Cape Department of Health - Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 27 ka June 2022
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for these posts.
- Pefferville Clinic, Pefferville, East London
- Amahleke Clinic, Dimbaza
- Bhisho Gateway Clinic, Bhisho
- Tamara Clinic, King William’s Town
- Pirie Clinic, King William’s Town
- Duncan Village CHC, Braelyn, East London
- Dimbaza CHC, Dimbaza
- Drake Road Clinic, Nahoon, East London
- Ncerha Clinic, Scenery Park, East London
- Grey Gateway Clinic, King William’s Town
- Central Clinic, East London
- Greenfields Clinic, Greenfields, East London
- Luyolo NU 9 Clinic, Mdantsane
- Philani NU 1 Clinic, Mdantsane
- Fezeka NU 3 Clinic, Mdantsane
- Eluxolweni NU 12 Clinic, Mdantsane
- Siyaphilisa NU 13 Clinic, Mdantsane
- Ndevana Clinic, King William's Town
- Moore St Clinic, Quigney, East London
- Gompo C Jabavu Clinic, Bebelele, East London
- John Dube Clinic, Scenery Park, East London
- Frere Gateway Clinic, Amalinda, East London
- Chris Hani Clinic, East London
- Litha Clinic, Berlin
- Sweet Waters Clinic, Zwelitsha
- Tyutyu Clinic, Tyutyu, Bisho
- Zanempilo EL Clinic, King William's Town
- Braelyn Extension Clinic, Braelyn, East London
- Ginsberg Clinic, King William's Town
- Breidbach Clinic, King William's Town
- Zikhova Clinic, Amalinda, East London
- Beacon Bay Clinic, Beaconhurst, East London
- National Senior Certificate/NQF level 4 with no experience.
- One (1) year public service internship programme experience will be given preference.
Skills & Competencies
- Basic knowledge of administrative processes.
- Computer Literacy.
- Good communication (verbal and written) and report writing skills.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Provide administrative support services: Capture and update data on computer. Generate spreadsheet. Update the system on all data sets. Validate data (for quality purpose) to ensure correctness, completeness and consistency. Compile routine statistical information/reports). Receive, register and track records or documents submitted for further processing in the administration component of the institution. Capture routine transactions on computer such as the transfer of information from manual records to electronic documents.
- Provide routine and administrative maintenance service: Update and file records. Continuous updating information on computer for reporting purposes. Maintain DHIS database. Retrieve information required.
- Applications must be posted on the new Z83 Form, a comprehensive CV, indicating three reference persons: Name and Contact Numbers, A relationship with reference, Furthermore, Applicants are only required to submit a Z83 form and a comprehensive CV.
- Communication from the HR of the department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents (copies of Qualifications, Matric certificate, Identity document, Proof of registration, proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen) on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
- Applicants must note that further Personnel Suitability checks will be conducted on shortlisted candidates and that their appointment is subject to the outcome of these checks which include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal record checks.
- Reference checks will be done on nominated candidate(s).
- Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates.
- If you have not been contacted by the Department of Health within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- We thank all applicants for their interest.
- The system is available 24/7 and closes at 23:59 on the closing date.
- To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email to: [email protected] (NB: FOR technical glitches only – No CVs).
- Email with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue.
- Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00-16:30 Monday - Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
- Should you submit your applications/CVs to: [email protected] and not as specified – your application will be regarded as lost and will not be considered.
- Refer all application related enquiries to the specified contact person.
- Pefferville Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/DC/PEFC/APL/75/06/2022
- Amahleke Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/AMHC-ARP/76/06/2022
- Bhisho Gateway Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/BIGW-ARP/77/06/2022
- Tamara Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/TAMC-ARP/78/06/2022
- Pirie Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/PRC-ARP/79/06/2022
- Duncan Village CHC REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/DVCHC-ARP/80/06/2022
- Dimbaza CHC REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/DIMC-ARP/81/06/2022
- Drake Road Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/DRRD-ARP/82/06/2022
- Ncerha Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/NCC-ARP/83/06/2022
- Grey Gateway Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/GGC-ARP/84/06/2022
- Central Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/CC-ARP/85/06/2022
- Greenfields Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/GC-ARP/86/06/2022
- Luyolo NU 9 Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/LNU9-ARP/87/06/2022
- Philani NU 1 Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/PNU1-ARP/88/06/2022
- Fezeka NU 3 Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/FNU3-ARP/89/06/2022
- Eluxolweni NU 12 Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/ECNU12- ARP/90/06/2022
- Siyaphilisa NU 13 Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/SNU13-ARP/91/06/2022
- Ndevana Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/NDEC-ARP/92/06/2022
- Moore St Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/MSCARP/93/06/2022
- Gompo C Jabavu Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/GCJC-ARP/94/06/2022
- John Dube Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/JDC-ARP/95/06/2022
- Frere Gateway Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/FGARP/96/06/2022
- Chris Hani Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/CHC-ARP/97/06/2022
- Litha Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/ILC-ARP/98/06/2022
- Sweet Waters Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/SWC-ARP/99/06/2022
- Tyutyu Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/TYC-ARP/100/06/2022
- Zanempilo EL Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/ZANC-ARP/101/06/2022
- Braelyn Extension Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/BRECARP/102/06/2022
- Ginsberg Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/GINS-ARP/103/06/2022
- Breidbach Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/BRE-ARP/104/06/2022
- Zikhova Clinic REF NO. ECHEALTH/AC/ZIK-ARP/105/06/2022
- Beacon Bay Clinic REF NO ECHEALTH/AC/BBC-ARP/106/06/2022
- R176 310 – R207 681 per annum (Level 05)
- Ms Hlulani Tel no 043 708 1700
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka June 2022