Administration Clerk Ref No: ECHEALTH/FPAC-BIZAFPS/ARP/38/06/2022
Eastern Cape Department of Health - Bizana, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 27 ka June 2022
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for these posts.
- National Senior Certificate and or equivalent qualification with no experience.
- One (1) year public service internship programme experience will be given preference.
- Appropriate experience in a Victim Empowerment residential facility will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Basic knowledge of administrative process.
- Good communication (verbal and written) and report writing skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good understanding of Public Service prescripts.
- Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
- Extensive computer literacy.
- Knowledge of general administration in the Public Service.
- Good understanding of procure to pay operations.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical ability.
- Knowledge on capturing systems which includes EPWP System, programme information and performance of evidence.
- Render general clerical support services.
- Provide supply chain clerical support services within the district.
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the district.
- Provide financial administration support services in the district.
- Capture and maintain data base on Victim Empowerment Programme.
- Applications must be posted on the new Z83 Form, a comprehensive CV, indicating three reference persons: Name and Contact Numbers, A relationship with reference, Furthermore, Applicants are only required to submit a Z83 form and a comprehensive CV.
- Communication from the HR of the department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents (copies of Qualifications, Matric certificate, Identity document, Proof of registration, proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen) on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
- Applicants must note that further Personnel Suitability checks will be conducted on shortlisted candidates and that their appointment is subject to the outcome of these checks which include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and criminal record checks.
- Reference checks will be done on nominated candidate(s).
- Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates.
- If you have not been contacted by the Department of Health within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- We thank all applicants for their interest.
- The system is available 24/7 and closes at 23:59 on the closing date.
- To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email to: [email protected] (NB: FOR technical glitches only – No CVs).
- Email with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue.
- Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00-16:30 Monday - Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
- Should you submit your applications/CVs to: [email protected] and not as specified – your application will be regarded as lost and will not be considered.
- Refer all application related enquiries to the specified contact person.
- R176 310 – R207 681 per annum (Level 05)
- Ms F Mkhize Tel no 047 531 0081
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka June 2022