East London Industrial Development Zone - Sunnyridge, East London, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Engineering
Closing date yi 20th ka May 2022
- The East London Industrial Development Zone SOC Ltd is a State-Owned Corporation set up by government through the South African Industrial Development Zones Programme (now the South African Special Economic Zones Programme) to develop, operate and maintain modern infrastructure and to complementary attract strategic investments for the region.
- Degree in Quality Management / Quality Assurance / Industrial Engineering / Production Management / Manufacturing Management
- 3 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Management Systems
- 2 years internal / external auditing participation experience in Quality Management Systems
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy (MS office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Thorough knowledge of ISO9001
- Thorough knowledge of quality improvement tools
- Knowledge of auditing
- Knowledge of business Process Re-Engineering Techniques
- Knowledge of Process Mapping
- Ability to write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of document management practices.
- Identification, development and mapping of organizational processes and process interphases
- Integration of Quality Management System requirements into business processes
Policy and Procedure Audits / Reviews:
- Identification and development of policies, procedures, write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), work instructions and internal Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Monitor implementation of organisational policies, procedures, write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), work instructions and internal Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
Document Management Control:
- Identification of information and related documentation required to be controlled & maintained
- Implementation and maintenance of Quality Management System document control requirements (unique numbering, version control & record keeping protocol
- Input into the development and Implementation of organisational internal audit protocol (for product/ service, process and risk)
- Input into the development, implementation and maintenance of audit analysis dashboards for planning, reporting and action management
- Coordinate external certification as well as compliance related audit requirements and protocol
- Conduct inspections / audits and related reporting to ensure that organisational Policies, Processes and Procedures are followed to the letter and to identify and address opportunities for improvement
- Craft and allocate of audit findings
- Implement Safety Health environmental and Quality (SHEQ) non-conformance management protocols to address action plans for audit findings allocated to the Quality Management System
- Track, analyse and report on audit and non-conformance trend
Workshopping / training:
- Identification, planning and implementation of Quality Management System training requirements to create organisational Quality Management System & general quality awareness
- Collaborate with human resource management to develop, implement and maintain quality related organisational training plans
Organisational and Unit Support:
- Quality Management System and Quality related advice /support provision to organisation in relation to maintaining Quality Management System accreditation
- Ensure alignment between organisational systems, processes and activities
- Ensure continual improvement of systems, processes and activities
- Ensure all system administrative requirements are addressed
- Standard and non-standard report provision (compliance and operational reporting)
- Input into control of budget requirements and variance reporting
- Ensure all SHEQ system administrative requirements are addressed
- Track action plans from SHEQ nonconformance management protocols
- Provide relevant information required to update SHEQ information management systems (IMS)
- Development and submission of activity planning, status updates and performance reports
- Participation and provision of Quality Management System input in applicable internal forums
- Maintenance of Quality Management System audit files
- Applications must be submitted by e-mail.
- If you have not heard from us within one month after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
- The ELIDZ reserves the right not to fill this position.
- The ELIDZ is committed to giving preference to suitably qualified persons with disabilities and to African Males as per our EE Plan.
- The personal information submitted in response to this advertisement shall be processed solely for purposes relating to the position applied for, as mandated in law.
- The East London IDZ undertakes to ensure that appropriate security control measures are implemented to protect all the information submitted by the applicant.
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email