Claims Capturer - Talent Pool Position
Discovery - Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Talent Pool | Data Capturing
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Talent Pool Position
- Data capturing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Skills & Competencies
- Detail oriented with the ability to capture information accurately and timeously.
- Daily assessing of paper or image claims
- Collection, completion and returning of batches within stipulated times, achieving of daily target on claims capture
- Ability to drive results by managing and organizing time to meet certain targets and deadlines.
- Able to cope in a highly pressurized environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Confidence and maturity to tackle goals with enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Adapting and responding effectively to change when facing new challenges.
- Upholding work ethics and values and adhering to standards and principals.
- Positive attitude
- Personal integrity
- Flexible and versatile.
- Daily assessing of paper or image claims.
- Collection, completion and returning of batches within stipulated times.
- Achieving of daily target on claims capture.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
- As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, agreements, acts and policies
- Excellent knowledge of claims assessing in the medical aid industry
- Good understanding of claims processes
- Minimum 2 - 4 years in Health Insurance Industry
- Knowledge of Paradigm/Magic 8
- Familiar with Pinpoint protocols.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 1 ka December 2021