Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Officers: Water Use Authorization X4
Department of Water and Sanitation - Various Areas, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 30th ka October 2020
- This is a readvertisement; applicants’ who have previously applied are encouraged to re-apply.
- East London (X1 post)
- Port Elizabeth (X2 Posts
- Mthatha (X1 Post)
- A National Diploma or Degree in Public Management / Administration or relevant qualification.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in administration.
- Experience in working with Water Use Authorisation applications will be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license (Attached certified copy).
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literate and proficiency in programs such as MS 2007 Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of the National Water Act (Act 36 of 1998).
- Knowledge of Administration Procedures.
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
- Report writing skills.
- General knowledge of information systems.
- Data capturing skills.
- Office and project management skills.
- Coordinate the administrative functions and provide support related to the Water Use Authorisation applications.
- Manage the handling of queries and ensuring amicable resolution.
- Respond to internal and external queries or enquiries relating to Water Use Authorisations.
- Manage the updating of the Electronic Water Use licence Application and Authorization System (e-WULAAS) and ensure accurate reporting.
- Ensure that statistics of all eWULAAS Use authorisation applications are accurate and updated.
- Support e-WULAAS user training process.
- Filling correspondences with clients.
- Support and provide reports to management.
- Please e-mail your application quoting the post reference number.
- Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the e-mail address specified to each post.
- Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as copies of qualifications and Identity document.
- No late, applications will be accepted.
- Original/certified copies must be produced by only shortlisted candidates during the interview date.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered. All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- A pre-entry certificate obtained from the National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants.
- Candidates will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holders must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- The Department of Water Sanitation is an equal opportunity employer.
- In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within two (2) months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill these positions.
- Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Targets.
- Preference will be given to African, Indian, Coloureds, White females and persons with disabilities.
- R257 508 per annum (Level 7)
Download Full Vacancy
- Ms L Fourie
- Tel: 043 701 0248
- Ms LT Malangabi
- Tel 043 604 547