Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Court Managers X5
Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - Various Areas, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka November 2020
- 3 year qualification in Administration and/or a National Diploma in Service Management (NQF Level 5) plus module in Case Flow Management or relevant equivalent qualification;
- At least 3 year’s managerial or supervisory experience;
- Knowledge and experience in office and district administration;
- Knowledge of the Public Financial Management Act (PFMA);
- Experience in managing Trust (Third Party Funds) and Vote Accounts;
- Experience in the Court environment will be an added advantage;
- A valid driver’s license.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong leadership and management capabilities;
- Strategic capabilities;
- Good communication (written and verbal);
- Computer literacy.
- Coordinate and manage the financial, human resources of the office as well as risk and security in court;
- Manage the strategic and business planning processes;
- Manage the facility, physical resources, information and communication related to courts;
- Compile and analyze court statistics to show performance and trends;
- Support Case Flow Management at the court;
- Develop and implement customer service improvements strategies;
- Lead and Manage the transformation of the office;
- Manage the project intended to improve court management;
- Provide case tracking services to the judiciary and prosecuting authority;
- Compile annual performance and statutory reports to the relevant users.
- Mr. P Hattingh (043) 702 7000
- MAGISTRATE, NGCOBO (REF NO: 65/20EC)
- MAGISTRATE, WILLOWVALE (REF NO: 66/20EC)
- MAGISTRATE, DUTYWA (REF NO: 67/20EC)
- MAGISTRATE, KEISKAMMAHOEK (REF NO: 68/20EC)
- MAGISTRATE, UITENHAGE (REF NO: 69/20EC)
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
- Magistrate, Ngcobo – [email protected]
- Magistrate, Willowvale – [email protected]
- Magistrate, Dutywa – [email protected]
- Magistrate, Keiskammahoek – [email protected]
- Magistrate, Uitenhage – [email protected]
- R470 040 – R553 677 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
View Full Vacancy: