Telecom Operator Ref No: HR4/4/1/195
Department of Employment and Labour - Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 23rd ka May 2022
- It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representivity in line with the numeric targets as contained in our Employment Equity plan.
- Matriculation/Grade 12/Senior Certificate
Skills & Competencies
- Batho Pele Principles, Telephone etiquette, Departmental Policies, Knowledge of Switchboard operations.
- Communication skills, listening skills, Judgement, Diplomacy, Identify problems, Interpersonal relationship, Basic literacy.
- Render an effective and efficient telephonic service.
- Give assistance to IT Admin and Office Services Unit.
- All attachments for on line application must including Z83 be in PDF and in one (1) file, indicate the correct job title and the reference number of the post on the subject line of your email.
- Use the correct email address associated with the post.
- Failure to do so, your application will be disqualified.
- Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered.
- Each application for employment form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant.
- Failure to sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process.
- A recently updated comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualification academic transcripts including Senior Certificate, ID document and a Driver’s license where applicable should accompany a fully completed, initialled and signed new form Z83.
- Applicants must submit copies of qualifications, ID document and other relevant documents as indicated.
- Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post.
- The communication from the HR of the Department regarding the requirements of the certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from HR.
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- The Department does not accept applications via fax.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
- R176 310 per annum
Mr M Ngqolowa Tel 041 506 5002
Download Full Vacancy
- Post to: Deputy Director Labour Centre Operations, Private Bag X 6045 Port Elizabeth, 6000.
- Hand deliver at: No 116/134 Goven Mbeki Avenue Gqeberha, 6001.
- For Attention: Deputy Director Labour Centre Operations: Gqeberha
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka May 2022