Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs - Sterkspruit, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 21 ka February 2020
- Grade 8/equivalent qualification. (NQF Level 1-3)
- Driver’s license code 10 with PDP.
- Knowledge or Transport Regulations.
- To transport officials when necessary.
- To collect and deliver documents.
- To take care of driving for the Region.
- To collect stationery and cleaning material from Head Office.
- Move assets from one place to another.
- See to it that vehicle is taken to service when necessary.
- Serves as a Messenger to Regional Offices
- Applicants are required to submit a completed Z.83 form obtainable from any Government Institution.
- Certified copies of the required qualifications, bar coded identity document, academic records and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must accompany these forms.
- Candidates must indicate the number of this circular andthe post number as a reference.
- Candidates requiring additional information must direct their enquiries telephonically to the person indicated below.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability check in terms of minimum information security standard.
- Selected candidates will also be subjected to competency based assessment and technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job.
- Communication will be limited to selected candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within six (6) months of the closing date, please accept that your application is unsuccessful.
- COGTA 34/01/2020
- R122 595 – R144 411 (Level 03)
- Ms N. Mabusela Tel No: (040) 940 7079/7080/7076/7077/7083