Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Warehouse
Closing date yi 28 ka June 2022
- To execute the activities within the warehouse according to the issued plan within the required operational efficiency standards.
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths
- Must be conversant in English (as the home language or at least a first additional language)
- 6- 12 months relevant warehouse experience (load making /forklift operation)
- Valid forklift driver's licence an advantage (if candidate application successful, will be trained)
Skills & Competencies
- Clear criminal and credit check
- Prepared to work overtime and shifts
- Ensure all trucks/trailers are loaded on time & in full according to the issued plan
- Ensure compliance to model stock layout for all SKUs
- Ensure stock is removed from the production lines such that there are no disruptions to production due to forklift availability
- Ensure loads are picked on time & accurately
- Comply to housekeeping standards
- Comply to processes
- Achievement of personal operational efficiency standards
- Care for assets as per standard operational practices
- Comply with relevant stock management processes including counting of inventory daily
- Ensure pallets are stretch wrapped according to standard
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 22 ka June 2022