Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Personal Assistant to Municipal Manager
- Diploma in Secretariat or Public Administration or a Relevant Qualification at NQF level 5
- At least 2 - 3 years relevant experience in administration/ Executive Secretary
- Paralegal or studying towards an LLB a will be an added advantage
- Proof of computer literacy (Microsoft Office application)
- Extensive diary management including organizing, administration of meetings, setting up internal and external meetings, events management, conference calls, etc.
- Handle all correspondence and communication including mail, faxes, letters, memorandums and responding to routine mail, handling telephone and customer enquiries related to the Office of the Municipal Manager.
- Control the Municipal Manager’s task items for the departments to ensure timely adherence to submission deadlines.
- Interact/ liaise with internal and external stakeholders to confirm arrangements and programmes.
- Provide basic accounting functions and entry level accounting knowledge.
- Compile the Municipal Manager’s reports for submission to relevant officials.
- Maintain and implement office efficiency by implementing office systems.
- Provide basic legal service and understanding of contracts management.
- Attending to submission of reports, monitor compliance to policies before submission for approval and monitor resolution register for the office.
- Preference will be given to suitably qualified persons in line with the employment equity act and approved employment equity plan of the district municipality.
- It is compulsory to submit your application letter accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of your qualifications, certified identity document and certified copy of your valid driver’s license when required.
- No faxed CV’s or e-mail applications will be accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date and time as determined by the Municipality.
- If the candidate / applicant is found canvassing any of the panelists he / she automatically disqualify him/ herself.
- Appointment will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of determining the validity of qualifications, current and previous employment reference check, criminal checks and competency assessment.
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged.
- Should you not be contacted after 30 days from the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Task Grade 08: Salary
- R188, 899.00 – R245, 195.00 per annum plus benefits
- Medical Aid Scheme
- Housing Subsidy
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life
- 13th Cheque
- Car scheme [where applicable]
Download Full Vacancy
Enquiries may be directed to Mr. T. Feni or the Recruitment and Selection Office at 045 808 4620/69/34.