Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner
- National Diploma/ B degree in Safety Management or Occupational Health & Safety or relevant qualifi cation majoring with occupational health & safety at NQF level 6.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in occupational health and safety.
- Certifi cate in Occupational Health and Safety management (SAMTRAC) will be an added advantage.
- Proof of Computer Literacy.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Implement Occupational Health and Safety operational plans, programs and standards for implementation.
- Inspecting work sites, identify potential hazards and conducting observations of work sequences and determine corrective measures and compiling reports thereof with recommendations.
- Investigate workplace accidents and incidents, provide direction on courses of actions for execution and compile required reports with recommendations as per legislations and regulations.
- Coordinate cases of Injuries on duties and exposure of employees to Occupational diseases/illness and comply with all statutory requirements including compiling reports with recommendations.
- Analysing and reviewing reports of injuries, property damage, occupational diseases and public liability incidents.
- Co-ordinating emergency planning and evacuation of Municipal Buildings and work areas.
- Disseminates information on outcomes, current developments, problems and constraints and provide educational material on workplace safety.
- Coordinate and facilitate implementation of medical assessments and vaccination programmes.
- Preference will be given to suitably qualified persons in line with the employment equity act and approved employment equity plan of the district municipality.
- It is compulsory to submit your application letter accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of your qualifications, certified identity document and certified copy of your valid driver’s license when required.
- No faxed CV’s or e-mail applications will be accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date and time as determined by the Municipality.
- If the candidate / applicant is found canvassing any of the panelists he / she automatically disqualify him/ herself.
- Appointment will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of determining the validity of qualifications, current and previous employment reference check, criminal checks and competency assessment.
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged.
- Should you not be contacted after 30 days from the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Task Grade 11: Salary
- R282 439.00 – R366 949.00 per annum plus benefits
- Medical Aid Scheme
- Housing Subsidy
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life
- 13th Cheque
- Car scheme [where applicable]
Download Full Vacancy
Enquiries may be directed to Mr. T. Feni or the Recruitment and Selection Office at 045 808 4620/69/34.