Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or National Diploma in Information Technology or any equivalent related qualification at NQF 6.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience working in information and communications technology environment.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Maintain and repair all municipal servers, network points and peripheral devices.
- Install and maintain network infrastructure and hardware.
- Install and maintain software for end users.
- Diagnose and implement corrective measures for software / networking problems.
- Maintain and update network backups, mail servers, and other support applications services.
- Assist in server administration including operating system upgrades, capacity and performance analysis as it is related to day-to-day operations.
- Orienting new users to the various available computing resources (enduser training).
- Identify, develop and implement processes and solutions that may resolve or improve service delivery.
- Preference will be given to suitably qualified persons in line with the employment equity act and approved employment equity plan of the district municipality.
- It is compulsory to submit your application letter accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of your qualifications, certified identity document and certified copy of your valid driver’s license when required.
- No faxed CV’s or e-mail applications will be accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date and time as determined by the Municipality.
- If the candidate / applicant is found canvassing any of the panelists he / she automatically disqualify him/ herself.
- Appointment will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of determining the validity of qualifications, current and previous employment reference check, criminal checks and competency assessment.
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged.
- Should you not be contacted after 30 days from the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Task Grade 11: Salary
- R282 439.00 – R366 949.00 per annum plus benefits
- Medical Aid Scheme
- Housing Subsidy
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life
- 13th Cheque
- Car scheme [where applicable]
Download Full Vacancy
Enquiries may be directed to Mr. T. Feni or the Recruitment and Selection Office at 045 808 4620/69/34.