Audit Assistant - Internal Audit
Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality - East London, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 25th ka January 2022
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced applicants.
- Grade 12
- Three (3) years’ experience related to auditing/accounting
- Performs site audit work set out in the audit program
- Assists officials with advice on various matters through reference to policies and procedures
- Conducts audit work on the Municipality’s Performance Management System
- Undertakes special investigations when required
- Assists with the provision of internal consultancy services
- Maintains documentation of audits by establishing sufficient and appropriate audit evidence
- Applicants will not be required to complete an application form.
- Candidates who are suitably qualified as per the minimum requirements for the post set out in the advertisement are to submit a copy of their curriculum vitae together with a covering letter, along with the relevant required documentation for a specific post. (i.e. certified copies of certificates not copies of certified copies, diplomas, degrees, Identity Document and drivers' licenses, where applicable).
- Non-submission of the required supporting documentation may disqualify a candidate.
- Candidates are advised that the obligation rests upon them to demonstrate that they meet the minimum requirements specified for the post.
- Any candidate who does not meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified.
- Fraudulent qualifications or any information submitted and the canvassing of councilors or officials will disqualify any candidates with immediate effect.
- Candidates are cautioned that documentation and information provided is checked with relevant authorities and fraudulent submissions may also lead to criminal charges being laid against persons involved in submission thereof.
- Depending on the requirements of the post, candidates will be required to undergo a defensive driving or physical/practical teat where applicable prior to the interview process.
- Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality reserves the right or to fill any or all of the positions advertised at the sole discretion of Council.
- The Buffalo City Metropolitan Council is committed to the provisions of the Employment Equity Act (Act No. 55 of 1998) for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
- Should candidates not be notified of the outcome of their applications within twenty (28) days of the closing date, they may regard themselves as having been unsuccessful.
- Benefits include subsidized pension, 13th cheque, medical aid and group life assurance schemes, generous leave privileges, housing subsidy and assistance towards removal expenses subject to certain conditions.
- Enquiries regarding the above posts can be made to Mr Z.R. Shweni on 043 705 2706 or Ms M. Naidoo on 043 705 2750.
- Task Grade 10: R269 397.00 – R349 691.81
- Total Package: Total Package: R464 748.00 per annum subject to certain conditions
Download Full Vacancy
- Applications can be hand delivered to the Human Resources Department, Buxton House, Buxton Street or posted to the Directorate of Corporate Services, PO Box 134, EAST LONDON, 5200.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 12 ka January 2022