Beyond Zero - East London, Eastern Cape
Contract | Human Resources
Closing date yi 16 ka May 2022
- The HR Administrator provide HR Administrative services and support to the HR team and the Organisation’s stakeholders.
- To enable professional HR management by providing an efficient and effective administration and support function to the business.
- HR Diploma or Degree.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an HR Administrator.
- High computer literacy, including Microsoft Office, VIP/SAGE system: HR database.
- Basic HR Legislation understanding.
- VIP/SAGE system experience
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to prioritize projects of minimal to moderate complexity within given time frames.
- Ethical, honest and trustworthy.
- Take responsibility for own actions and treat others honestly and fairly. High personal standards and values.
- Ability to stay with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is achieved or no longer reasonably attainable.
- Ability to make an effort to listen to and understand both managers and employees anticipating both party’s needs; gives high priority to satisfaction.
- Must be reliable, have a firm and fair attitude, assertive yet friendly
- Mature emotional intelligence
- Attention to detail: Ability to accomplish tasks through concern for all areas concerned, regardless of seeming relevance; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; maintaining watchfulness over a period of time.
- Planning and organising: Establishing a course of action for self or others to accomplish a specific goal; planning proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of resources.
- Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be strong on routine and is self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong analytical Skills
- Attention to detail and high level of confidentiality
- Record keeping, report preparation, filing methods and record management techniques
- Assist in Engagement administration.
- Generating letters of increases, transfers, promotions, etc
- Handling queries on medical aid, leave, provident funds,
- Order stationery for the department and the floor
- Arrange gifts and certificates for long service and excellence awards
- Act as a central point of reference for internal and external queries, ensuring that messages are recorded and reported on in a timely manner.
- Organise meetings and other ad-hoc requirements (including booking rooms, arranging refreshment etc.) and support the team in the preparation of information etc.
- Manage employee personal information by maintaining personnel files
- Maintains leave records.
- Maintaining and manage the Orange system
- Actioning employee withdrawals.
- Processes employee benefits.
- By applying for any of the above-mentioned positions, applicants consent to BZ to conduct qualification, ID, Criminal and Reference checks on them which form part of its recruitment process.
- To Apply: Cover letters clearly stating the Position being applied for and preferred region/location as mentioned on the adverts, CVs, and copies of qualifications must be forwarded.
- Applicants who have not heard from Beyond Zero one month after the publication of these adverts should consider their applications unsuccessful and any future correspondence from BZ thereof will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
- Beyond Zero reserves the right to re-advertise any of the above listed Position should the need arise and reserves the right not to fill any of the listed Positions.
- None South African Citizens and non-South African Permanent Residence holders must be in possession of valid documentation authorizing them to work in South Africa.
- Beyond Zero is an equal opportunity employer.
- Candidates from key vulnerable populations are encouraged to apply.
- By expressing the interest in the position, applicants are consenting in terms of POPI Act for their curriculum vitae be shared with the relevant people authorised to act on behalf of BZ in the recruitment process.
- 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 6 ka May 2022