2021 SAICA Trainee Accountant - Audit (3-year contract)
BDO South Africa - St Georges Park, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
In-Service | Investigations
Closing date yi 31st ka December 2020
- The SAICA Accountant Traineeship is a 3 Year Training Contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant.
Looking for candidates who would like:
- Exposure to a broad range of client sectors;
- Hands on experience with clients and management;
- Open door policy with managers and partners;
- To learn about a broad range of businesses from listed entities to entrepreneurial start ups;
- A supportive environment that is focused on skills development and professionalism.
- Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University.
Skills & Competencies
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to audit team;
- Strong technical ability
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to relate to clients;
- Ability to apply sound professional judgment;
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth;
- Ability to work within diverse teams;
- Strong organisational ability.
- Please remember to submit your CV, ID, Matric Certificate, Academic Records and Proof of Registration for CTA this year.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 21 ka June 2020