Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Occupational Health Nurse
- The purpose of this position is to implement and manage the Aspen occupational health programme in compliance with the Aspen Medical Codes of Practice and all applicable Policy and legal requirements.
- 4-6 years’ experience in an occupational health clinic
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Occupational Health
- Registered as a Professional Nurse under Section 31 of the Nursing Act 2005
- Certified tester for hearing, respiratory and eye screening.
Skills & Competencies
Specific job skills:
- First Aid Knowledge and competency
- Audiometric testing equipment handling and usage
- Spirometric equipment handling and use
- Information Gathering
- Managing Performance
- Offering Insights
- Organisational Citizenship.
Tests & assessments:
- Conduct physical demand analysis and health risk assessments
- Perform the appropriate clinical measurements, observations and special testing
- Perform “return to work” assessments, and “sick absenteeism” assessments
- Prepare and manage the monthly medical surveillance plan and update the Medical Surveillance Register monthly
- Assist applicants/ employees with the completion of medical/ exposure questionnaires
- Monitor sick certificates to identify vulnerable employees or employees with potential occupational disease or occupational aggravation of existing disease
Asset/ Resource management:
- Manage all medication ordered, received, stored, and issued in the clinic
- Request and allocate required assets and resources for the fulfilment of work objectives
- Monitor the use of assets and resources within own area of responsibility
- Comply with GMP/ GLP requirements as outlined by company SOP’s and written instructions in all tasks and activities
- Ensure that products are produced, tested and stored according to the required SOP’s and documentation related to production
Planning & processes:
- Manage the pre-employment, transfer, periodic, surveillance, incapacity and exit medical processes
- Provide technical and operational input during drafting of plans and procedures specific to unit related to production
Technical/ Functional expertise:
- Communicate individually through pre- and post-test counselling
- Analyse concepts and prepare procedures to operationalise new ideas
- Stay up to date on developments, trends, legislation and industry regulations within area of expertise
Reporting & record keeping:
- Provide information for reports on weekly/monthly basis
- Monitor the storage of documents on the soft and hard copy filing systems
- Retrieve supporting documentation and records to facilitate and support query resolution.