AQUITY Innovations NPC - Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, Eastern Cape
Contract | Administration
Closing date yi 25th ka June 2022
- AQUITY Innovations NPC is undertaking the Qinisela 2 project involving community-based active Paediatric DR TB case finding.
- The project activities are to be implemented in the Eastern Cape provinces (Nelson Mandela Bay District).
- AQUITY seeks to appoint an Administrator (1) to be based at Eastern Cape, Nelson Mandela Bay District.
- A tertiary qualification (at least NQL Level 6) in business administration or equivalent
- A driver’s licence is a pre-requisite for this position
- Proven experience in dealing with various stakeholders
Skills & Competencies
- Exposure to finance operations is in a donor funded necessary
- Advanced numeracy and computer literacy
- General office administrative duties
- Able to work under pressure with good communication and writing skills
- High integrity including the ability to handle financial information
- Interpersonal relations
- Ensure that administrative requirements are adhered to within programs.
- Provide administrative support services for the project.
- Serve in the main reception area at the Office.
- Be responsible for secretarial duties for the project.
- Be the central liaison person in solving administrative district matters that impact on finance.
- Manage travel and logistics for the office.
- Coordinate and administer, project plans (weekly activities) training activities, meetings, campaigns, and other project activities.
- Manage office supplies and services, including keeping of stationary inventory, for efficient running of the office.
- Serve as a link between procurement and technical departments to create demand for timely procurements.
- Keep required documentation in support of financial, equipment, and program audits,
- Ensure that district officers keep proper documentation of financial transactions
- Provide suggestions on systems that can better support project efficiency
- Any other ad hoc duties requested.
- AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010.
- Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology.
- AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 23 ka June 2022