Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Secretary in the Office of the Deputy Mayor
Amathole District Municipality - East London, Eastern Cape
Contract | Municipality
Closing date yi 30th ka October 2020
- Grade 12;
- Secretarial Diploma or suitable tertiary qualification;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar working environment;
- Computer skills, accuracy and typing speed are essential.
- Typing of correspondence;
- Responsible for making appointments, accepting invitations, handling RSVPs for functions on behalf of the Deputy Mayor;
- Responsible for administrative duties such as filing & shredding of obsolete confidential correspondence, taking telephonic messages, travel & accommodation for both domestic & international bookings;
- Assisting with the event management preparations;
- Taking minutes upon request, capturing of the minutes & distributing them accordingly;
- Ordering capital & promotional items on behalf of the Office of the Deputy Mayor;
- Ensuring that capital items within the Office of the Deputy Mayor are labelled accordingly;
- Relieving the Mayoral Committee Secretary on rotational basis during lunch hours and any other task that the Office of the Deputy Mayor may assign from time to time.
- Interested persons should fill the application forms that are available at the ADM Offices and website www. amathole.gov.za.
- The detailed CVs must be attached to the application forms together with certified copies of relevant certificates including ID.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and if you are not contacted within 30 days after the closing date, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
- It must be noted that ADM reserves the right not to appoint in this position.
- Amathole District Municipality is committed to the achievement and maintenance of employment equity and diversity, especially in respect of race, gender and people with disabilities.
- Mr. Ayanda Sigadla at the following numbers (043) 783 2322/701 4141.
- 30 October 2020 at 15h30
Download Full Vacancy
Basic salary scale
- R233 724.00 – R303 336.00 p.a. [Inclusive salary package: R331 488.00 – R419 436.00 p.a.]
Term of Office
- Aligned with the current Deputy Mayor’s term in office OR The current term of Council that will end in August 2021, whichever comes first