Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
General Retail Assistant
- A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a young individual to join our dynamic and successful company within our East London Branch; interested in a career in Tools and Machinery.
- We are preferably seeking an individual with previous exposure within the Retail environment and experience in Merchandising, Stock Taking, Stock Control, and general Retail Branch Procedures.
- Having technical knowledge in the DIY or Hardware environment would be an absolute added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be a confident individual that is reliable and honest and able to function as a team player.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
Skills & Competencies
- Customer Service
- Stock Control.
- Negotiable with Benefits available
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 znd Saturdays 08:00 – 13:00.
About The Employer:
- Adendorff Machinery Mart sources equipment from all over the world to offer the greatest range of products at the best prices.
- In creating a strong staffing group Adendorff Machinery Mart believes in the development and implementation of Organizational Development & Training that is recognized for its ability to understand, conceptualize and deliver total solutions and to provide consistent, professional and long – term relationships with its customers and will assist in developing well rounded staff in all aspects of business
- This is what Adendorff Machinery Mart’s vision is all about, and we pride ourselves in focusing on a long term commitment to our vision. Based on our strong commitment to our vision we believe that we place ourselves in a position whereby our decisions, abilities, and actions will prove us to be a great market leader within our field.
- Should you not receive feedback within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.