Like us on Facebook
Closing date: 26 ka February 2020
- An administrative / office support qualification or the willingness to gain general working experience.
- Excellent communications skills, particularly writing.
- Great interpersonal skills with the creativity and drive to pursue new opportunities.
- Fully computer literate
- Strong administrative and organising skills.
- Committed, professional and ambitious.
- Willingness to learn and grow within a nurturing environment.
- A passion for making a difference in South African communities.
Closing date: 29th ka February 2020
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social Science/ Public Health or related discipline and appropriate M&E qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ specific M&E related work experience in the health and social development sectors required, experience with HIV/AIDS preferred
- Experience in the implementation and management of M&E systems involving capacity building for field staff and monitoring and promotion of data quality
- Experience with bilateral and multilateral donor M&E reporting requirements preferred
- Computer skills with work experience using MS Office
- Good written and verbal communications skills in at least 2 South African Languages
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as a team member with multidisciplinary teams.
- Valid drivers’ license, own reliable vehicle and willingness to travel extensively.
- Alice (2)
- Amathole District Municipality (1)
- Baywest Mall, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Bhisho (4)
- Butterworth (1)
- Chrarlo, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Chris Hani District (1)
- Cofimvaba (1)
- East London (12)
- East London CBD (1)
- Graaff-Reinet (3)
- Graff-Reinet (1)
- King William's Town (5)
- Mthatha (3)
- New Brighton, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Newton Park, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Port Alfred (1)
- Port Elizabeth (22)
- Port of Ngqura, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Port St Johns (1)
- Queenstown (1)
- Qumbu (1)
- Southernwood, East London (1)
- Various Areas (8)
- Zwelitsha (1)
- Administration (3)
- Banking (3)
- Cashier (1)
- Customer Service (2)
- Driver (1)
- Education (3)
- Engineering (2)
- Finance (2)
- General Work (1)
- Government (31)
- Healthcare (2)
- IT (1)
- Logistics (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Municipality (2)
- Nursing (1)
- Retail (10)
- Sales (3)
- Social Work (3)
- Supply Chain/Procurement (2)
- Tourism (1)