Like us on Facebook
Closing date: ayichazwanga
- A Matric Certificate.
- Passionate about retail is a must.
- Sales driven and service focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Experience in representing a quality brand
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
Closing date: 21 ka February 2020
- Applicants must be in possession of an appropriate three (3) year degree (NQF level 7) or National Diploma (NQF level 6) in Communication or related qualification.
- Three (3) years communication experience of which one (1) year should be experience at salary level seven (7) or eight (8) with knowledge of communication disciplines, including media liaison, research and development communication.
- Furthermore, he/she must be computer literate and be in possession of a valid Code 08 driver’s licence as the work involves extensive travelling. Good knowledge of administration and finances is required.
- Alfred Nzo District (3)
- Amathole District Municipality (2)
- Bhisho (20)
- Bizana/Port Edward (1)
- Chris Hani District (1)
- East London (9)
- Elliotdale (1)
- Fort Beaufort (1)
- Gillwell Shopping Centre, East London (1)
- Graaff-Reinet (3)
- Jeffreys Bay (2)
- Joe Gqabi District (3)
- King William's Town (2)
- Lakeside, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Motherwell, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Mthatha (1)
- Newton Park, Port Elizabeth (1)
- OR Tambo District (1)
- Plaza, Mthatha (1)
- Port Elizabeth (12)
- Port St Johns (1)
- Queenstown (2)
- Sarah Baartman District Municipality (1)
- Sterkspruit (1)
- Various Areas (12)
- Wild Coast Sun, Bizana/Port Edward (1)
- Zwide, Port Elizabeth (1)