Like us on Facebook
- Matric plus 3 years stock control experience, alternatively
- Certificate in Retailing (NQF 5), or
- Certificate in Retail Operations Management (NQF 5)
- if no certificate then at least 3 of the following skills programmes
- Explain the factors that impact on the bottom line of a W&R unit
- Supervise implementation of loss control measures
- Supervise stock counts
- Replenish stock in a retail business
- Manage stock holding procedure in a wholesale and retail outlet
- Pick stock in a distribution centre
- Move, pack and maintain stock
- Receive stock into a distribution centre
- Count stock for a stock-take
- Dispatch stock from a distribution centre
- Grade 12 with Sales / Marketing Diploma (advantageous)
- Valid drivers licence with OWN RELIABLE CAR.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a service (preferably cellular) industry with 2+ years’ experience in sales / marketing
- Must have a proven track-record of achieving sales initiatives and sales targets
- Multi-linguistic skills advantageous (as per geographic location) - specifically relevant African language(s)
Matric plus 3 years stock control experience, alternatively
Certificate in Retailing (NQF 5), or
Certificate in Retail Operations Management (NQF 5)
If no certificate then at least 3 of the following skills programmes
Explain the factors that impact on the bottom line of a W&R unit
Supervise implementation of loss control measures
Supervise stock counts
Replenish stock in a retail business
Manage stock holding procedure in a wholesale and retail outlet
Pick stock in a distribution centre
Move, pack and maintain stock
Receive stock into a distribution centre
Count stock for a stock-take
Dispatch stock from a distribution centre.
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational.
- An administrative / office support qualification or the willingness to gain general working experience.
- Excellent communications skills, particularly writing.
- Great interpersonal skills with the creativity and drive to pursue new opportunities.
- Fully computer literate
- Strong administrative and organising skills.
- Committed, professional and ambitious.
- Willingness to learn and grow within a nurturing environment.
- A passion for making a difference in South African communities.
- Grade 12 or Matric or equivalent qualification with accounting as a subject
- 1-2 years working experience in the Finance field/environment
- Be fashionable, youthful and confident
- Bring loads of energy and enthusiasm
- Show excellent communication and selling skills
- Possess a strong customer service orientation
- Be able to merchandise and willing to work flexible hours.
- Minimum Grade 12 is required relevant qualification will be an advantage.
- Code 10 driver’s license would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant hatchery experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory and leadership experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal and labour relations skills.
- Ability to communicate on all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work shift work/ standby/overtime and in quarantine.
- Obligated to reside full time on company property as part of custodial responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively plan, schedule and execute work.
- Attention to detail and Good analytical skills.
- 3- 4 years
- Sales experience in retail, e-commerce, payments industry, sales experience in CNP(Card Not Present), card processing or card related payments would be a distinct advantage
- 1 years experience in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry will be an added advantage.
- Grade 12
- Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
- Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing.
- A Matric Certificate.
- Passionate about retail is a must.
- Sales driven and service focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Experience in representing a quality brand
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
Department of Public Works & Infrastructure Administrative Clerk: Provisioning and Logistical Services Port Elizabeth
- A Senior Certificate/ Grade 12 with Commercial subjects.
- Basic knowledge of any Logis/Provisioning System, as well as a valid code 08 driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Alfred Nzo District (3)
- Alice (1)
- Amathole District Municipality (2)
- Bhisho (20)
- Butterworth (1)
- Chris Hani District (1)
- East London (10)
- East London CBD (1)
- Elliotdale (1)
- Graaff-Reinet (3)
- Jeffreys Bay (2)
- Joe Gqabi District (3)
- King Willam's Town (1)
- King William's Town (1)
- Mthatha (2)
- New Brighton, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Newton Park, Port Elizabeth (1)
- OR Tambo District (1)
- Port Alfred (1)
- Port Elizabeth (21)
- Port St Johns (1)
- Queenstown (1)
- Sarah Baartman District Municipality (1)
- Sterkspruit (1)
- Various Areas (12)