Like us on Facebook
Closing date: 7 ka March 2020
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work /Social Science or equivalent qualification,
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ appropriate experience after registration as Professional in the relevant Governing Body,
- Must have an experience of at least two years in the field or area of implementing and promoting HIV & AIDS Programmes,
- Must have a proven knowledge of working with Students in the High Education Sector will be the added advantage,
- Must have a proven knowledge of working with key population groups in the Higher Education Sector,
- Valid code 8 Driver’s license, Computer literacy,
- Experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- Good writing skills, planning and monitoring,
- Develop and maintain database of stakeholders, networking skills,
- Meeting deadlines, assigning responsibilities submitting progress report in time,
- Ability to exercise a wide degree of creativity, Good communication skills
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ appropriate experience after registration as Professional in the relevant Governing Body.
Closing date: ayichazwanga
- Relevant B-degree essential
- Proven track record of sales success
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license.
Closing date: 23rd ka February 2020
- 0-1 years’ experience in a related environment.
- Qualifications required – BCom Accounting Degree and
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates in accordance with PwC's Transformation Agenda.
Closing date: 4th ka March 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Logistics Management, or relevant tertiary qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years in a warehouse and distribution environment in a management role
- Valid Code EB drivers' license.
Closing date: 23rd ka February 2020
- BPharm or equivalent Pharmaceutical Degree
- Registered as a pharmacist at the pharmacy council (SAPC)
- Proof of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Experience in a retail pharmacy will be preferential.
Closing date: 29th ka February 2020
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social Science/ Public Health or related discipline and appropriate M&E qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ specific M&E related work experience in the health and social development sectors required, experience with HIV/AIDS preferred
- Experience in the implementation and management of M&E systems involving capacity building for field staff and monitoring and promotion of data quality
- Experience with bilateral and multilateral donor M&E reporting requirements preferred
- Computer skills with work experience using MS Office
- Good written and verbal communications skills in at least 2 South African Languages
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as a team member with multidisciplinary teams.
- Valid drivers’ license, own reliable vehicle and willingness to travel extensively.
Closing date: 28 ka February 2020
- Grade (12);
- One (1) to three (3) years’ Secretarial experience or as an Office Assistant;
- A valid driver’s licence;
- An LLB Degree or a minimum of 20 modules completed towards an LLB, BA or BCom Law Degree will serve as an added advantage and results must accompany the application;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to pass a typing test.
Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Assistant Director Legislative Compliance Alfred Nzo District
- Senior Certificate B. Degree (NQF level 7) in Public Management/Administration with five years working experience at supervisory level in the relevant field.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, MS Excel, and Power Point) are mandatory.
- A valid code 8 driver’s licence.
Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Assistant Director: Municipal Capacity Building Joe Gqabi District
- Senior Certificate B Degree (NQF Level 7) in Human Resource Management Public Administration/Management.
- Three (3) years’ experience at supervisory level in the field of training and development.
- Computer Literacy.
- Valid Code 08 drivers licence.
Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Assistant Director: Procurement Administration Bhisho
- Senior Certificat, B Degree (NQF Level 7) in Logistics/Supply Chain or relevant qualification.
- Three years’ experience at supervisory level in Supply Chain Management.
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel and Power point).
Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Assistant Director: Contract Management Bhisho
- Senior Certificate, B Degree (NQF Level 7) in Law/LLB or equivalent qualification.
- Three years’ experience at supervisory level in Contract Management.
- Computer literacy.
Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Office Manager: Chief Financial Officer Bhisho
- Senior Certificate, (NQF level 7) in Public Administration or any related field.
- Three years’ experience at supervisory level or as a Personal Assistant in administration/finance related role.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Valid Driver’s licence.
- Office Management experience will be an added advantage
- Alfred Nzo District (3)
- Alice (1)
- Amathole District Municipality (2)
- Bhisho (20)
- Butterworth (1)
- Chris Hani District (1)
- East London (9)
- East London CBD (1)
- Elliotdale (1)
- Graaff-Reinet (3)
- Jeffreys Bay (2)
- Joe Gqabi District (3)
- King Willam's Town (1)
- King William's Town (1)
- Mthatha (2)
- New Brighton, Port Elizabeth (1)
- Newton Park, Port Elizabeth (1)
- OR Tambo District (1)
- Port Alfred (1)
- Port Elizabeth (21)
- Port St Johns (1)
- Queenstown (1)
- Sarah Baartman District Municipality (1)
- Sterkspruit (1)
- Various Areas (12)